Pages

Heart Touching 77 Happy Birthday DAD Quotes


Heart Touching 77 Happy Birthday DAD Quotes from Daughter & Son – To My Father (Best Daddy)

Hi Friends .. Welcome to 123greetingsquotes.com. When ever i think of my dad’s birthday i feel what can i ever give him for his love. I know i cant. When i think of presents, the whole world is not enough for giving him. I though i cna present him my love in best words. When i searched for words, No single word has given me satisfaction. So tried to collect wonderful birthday wishes quotes as a message of my love for him. These are part of my collection and today i would like to share with you all these wonderful wishes to share with your loving father on the special day of his birth. Let me give you these words along with few pictures to share with your dad. Surprise him with a text message and a picture along with your gift on that day. I know our dad’s are really awesome and definetly be surprised for our love to him.

:-)happy-birthday-dad-quotes-from-daughter-son-my-father-best-daddy
All those years you helped me face every hurdle, every disappointment and every struggle that lied ahead by standing by me and supplying me with all the strength I needed in order to climb the great mountain called life. Happy Birthday and thank you for everything!
You’re the biggest celebrity of my life. I’m your fan, I have photographs of you in my office and at home, whenever I’m in trouble I think of you and you’re worthy of winning every single award in the word which says “Best Dad of the Year”. Love you dad. Happy Birthday!
To the best dad in the world, thank you for being there for me. For urging me to be better and fight harder. I wouldn’t be who I am without your kind words and wise guidance. Happy birthday, Dad!
Happy birthday to the man who taught me everything I know. I am so honored to share in your wisdom. I love you!
They say that we learn from the ones who love us most. I am thankful to have been loved by you, for you have helped me to become the person I am today. Happy birthday, Dad!

 Birthday Quotes for My Dad from Son

birthday quotes for dad from baby
Dad, you’re the greatest. It’s not just because you’re there for me through good times and bad. It’s also because you make the bad times good with your amazing love and support. Happy birthday!
The older I get, the more I realize that a Dad like you is as rare as a desert rose — and just as beautiful. I’m so grateful you’re my Dad. Happy birthday to the best father anywhere.
Personally, I like to celebrate Father’s Day twice a year — once on Father’s Day and once more on my father’s day, your birthday. And, Dad, you deserve it for being the best father ever. Happy birthday, Daddy..
You are the greatest Dad in the world. If this was Father’s Day, I would give you a tie. But it’s your birthday, so I’ll give you all my love, respect and affection, the ties that bind. Happy birthday!
Dad, happy birthday! You’ve always been an amazing father. Now, I’m glad to say, you’re an even more amazing friend.
Another year has gone by and with each year that passes I am reminded how lucky I am to have you in my life. Thank you for being there for me, dad.

 Here are 22 Happy Birthday  SMS to wonderful friend…. jus click & Glance

You’ve taught me so many wonderful things. Each day you continue to teach me more through your humble attitude to your vast knowledge. I am blessed to have you in my life.
I know you don’t always like my choices or agree with me, but I know you’ll always be there right by my side to support me no matter what. Thank you for believing in me. Happy birthday, Dad!
Happy birthday to the man I love more than anything. May your day be filled with love.
To the one person who is always by my side, I hope you have a wonderful birthday.
Dad, you’re one in a million. No, one in a billion. Actually, one in a trillion. In other words, you’re one of a kind. The best, most loving kind. Happy birthday!

Happy Birthday DAD Quotes From Daughter

 birthday quotes for dad in heaven

Wonderful Birthday Song in all Different languages… Surprise your friends.. are you ready?… then Click here once

Birthday Message for my DAD

Dad you’re an amazing person. You’re a true Model and I love you so much. I wish you an incredible year and many beautiful experiences. Happy Birthday!
I believe I wouldn’t be the same without you. You are an amazing person and I love you so much! Happy Birthday Dad!

 Funny Birthday Quotes for Dad

Did you know about the safest place in the world? It’s your shoulders! On your Birthday today, I wish to thank you for every single thing you’ve done for me in life, every single smile you’ve given me, every single tear that you’ve gulped on my behalf. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday today!
I’m so happy you’re my Father
And so I want to say
I love you and wish you
A Happy birthday
Birthday wishes for my Father
When it comes to Fathers
There’s lots of them about
But you’re the very very best
Of that, there is no doubt
When it comes to Birthdays Let it be the best for the best Father, I’ll always be grateful to you for turning me into the person I am today. Otherwise, I’d have to shoulder all the blame myself. Happy birthday to the best dad ever.
happy birthday quotes for dad from son

Wonderful Birthday Greetings images and Pictures for all of us…. One click away… just do it……

happy B’day wishes for my dad

The greatest gift I ever had
Came from God, and I call him Dad!
Have a really Happy Birthday.
I hope you have loved these quotes and will soon update more latest and best ones for you. Share if you have any great wishes in the comments section below.

{ 2 comments... read them below or add one }

Mr.Jutt said...

Awesome article that you write I like it Top 20 happy birthday wishes for father if you need more wishes our quotes than click on this link.

KompozisyonTV said...

great subject thank you link

Post a Comment