Pages

LOVE MESSAGES


LOVE MESSAGES AND LOVE WORDS



So, you are in love and you find yourself thinking about that special person all day long? On this page you will find a large collection of love messages and love words. You can use them to express your feelings as well as a daily reminder of your love to your special ones.

I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK...

I love you to the moon and back, and you know that. I will never let you down, even if you make me mad, you can always ask me advice, I will never leave you.


LOVE ISN’T WHEN YOU BUY ME THINGS...

Love isn’t when you buy me things, when you spoil me with presents, love is when I see your smile and when you give me all your hugs, I love you!


YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU...



You know I love you, and you should never forget that, because you are my sun, my sky and my world… you are my everything!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment