Pages

SPECIAL TIMES MESSAGES


VALENTINE'S DAY QUOTES FOR HER

Valentine's Day is approaching. Finding the right greeting words for your love can be challenging sometimes. On this page we present lots of Valentine‘s Day quotes and wishes for her, that might come in handy for making this special day even more romantic. Love words also help to express your feelings and make your relationship stronger.  


I AM SO HAPPY, BECAUSE I AM...

I am so happy, because I am dating the most amazing, smart and fun girl that I have ever met!


BEING WITH SUCH A ROMANTIC...

Being with such a romantic and adorable person like you makes this day much more special for me!


YOU FILL MY WORLD WITH FEELINGS...

You fill my world with feelings of true joy and bliss, you are the centre of my universe and the most precious person in my life!


I AM SO GRATEFUL THAT...

valentines day quotes for her
I am so grateful that every single day you show me what the true love is all about. Love you, darling.


ON THIS SPECIAL OCCASION...

On this special occasion I‘d like to tell you are the person that I admire. I truly appreciate all the things that you do for me.


OWING TO YOU MY LIFE IS...

Owing to you my life is so wonderful and meaningful now! Happy Valentine‘s day to my love!


I AM GRATEFUL TO THE DESTINY...

I am grateful to the destiny, because it let us meet each other, and I know that I will love you forever!


VALENTINE’S DAY QUOTES FOR HER...

Candies are sweet, but you are sweeter. Flowers are beautiful, but you are much more beautiful than any flower. I am so happy, when I see you smiling!


I FEEL THE LUCKIEST MAN...

I feel the luckiest man in the world to have such an amazing, fun and loving girlfriend like you!


I MISS YOUR EYES, HOT LIPS, SOFT HANDS...

I miss your eyes, hot lips, soft hands.I want to see you every day, to feel you near me.I wish to be with you forever, my heart is restless without you.You are the only one for me, my darling, I love you.


I AM JEALOUS TO THE WIND, IT TOUCHES YOU...

I am jealous to the wind, it touches you,I am jealous to the rain, it kisses you,I am jealous to the sun, it keeps you warm,I am jealous to the moon, it puts you to sleep,I am jealous to everything, because I love you!

{ 1 comments... read them below or add one }

Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment