Pages

GOOD LUCK TEXT MESSAGES


NEW JOB QUOTES

If your friend or old collegue has got a new job, let him know that you wish him all the best by sending one of these good luck for new job quotes and messages, presented on our page. Congratulations and inpirational words will be a great start to the new beginning in their career.  


I WISH YOU LOTS OF PATIENCE...

I wish you lots of patience, coffee, happiness, sunny mornings and a wonderful career at your new job. I hope you do well, just know that whatever happens, we always have your back!


I WISH YOU LOTS OF LUCK...

Congratulations on your new job! I wish you lots of luck, to wake up happy every day, and go to work because you want to, not because you have to! I hope you have a god time at work, just know that we support you! Lots of love


WHEN YOU GOT FIRED...

When you got fired, you though that you will never work again… but look at you now! You finally have a new job, and you are building your career once again, I know it’s hard, but all of your family and friends believe that you can do it! Good luck!


SO, YOU FINALLY HAVE A JOB...

So, you finally have a job. I wasn’t really expecting this from you, but since you have one now, me and the whole family wishes you good luck, lots of happy Mondays and a boss that isn’t angry.


A FEW DAYS AGO YOU HAD NO JOB...

A few days ago you had no job… Ha ha.. It’s kind of funny, how one moment you have nothing and the next you have something, or even everything, I wish you good luck in your new career. I just know that you will do great!


CONGRATULATIONS ON THE NEW JOB...

Congratulations on the new job! We all know how hard you tried to get this job, and we support you 100%! Never forget that, I wish you lots of luck and especially lots of patience with your boss and co-workers.


FINALLY! YOU ARE INDEPENDENT...

Finally! You are independent, you have a family, bought a beautiful house that you call your home, and on top of that, you got a great job! I’m very proud of you, good luck with your career, I hope you go high and don’t fall!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment